10 Things I've Been Loving

8:00 AM


It has been so long since I've done a favorites post, so today, that's exactly what I'm doing! I love sharing little things that I've been enjoying and this post was really fun to put together. There are so many things I could include in this list, but I narrowed it down to ten. Let's get right to it!


Charming Charlie Allie Scalloped Watch // I discovered the store Charming Charlie just a couple months ago, but I totally love it! They have really great jewelry for a reasonable price, like this watch! I love this watch because it matches everything. I wear it all the time.

Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn // Such good kettle corn! I love kettle corn, but the kettle corn I was previously eating was surprisingly filled with a lot of not-so-good stuff. This kettle corn, though? The only ingredients are popcorn, sunflower oil, dried cane sugar, and sea salt. Not bad for a fun snack.

Paperchase Transparent Photo Corners // I recently started scrapbooking my everyday life in this Paperchase scrapbook (which I love, by the way). My idea is to document each year of my "adult life", since this is legally my first year.  These photo corners are great for securing pictures in my scrapbook because no adhesive has to touch the pictures to do so. I want my pictures to last as long as possible, so this feels like a good way to help preserve them. Plus the photo corners make the pages look really neat and professional.

Pentel Aquash Water Brush // These water brushes are the best things I've bought in a long time. I use them pretty much all the time now, instead of regular paint brushes. They are just so much easier to handle than traditional paint brushes.

The Love and Lemons Cookbook // This cookbook is by one of my favorite food blogs, Love and Lemons. I checked it out from the library and loved it! All the recipes I've tried have tasted amazing!

Colorbox Cats Eye Ink Pads // These stamp pads are so much fun to have when scrapbooking. I have a bunch of stamps that I like to use (I especially like alphabet letter stamps!) and this container of ink pads comes with fifteen different colors. I love having the variety of colors to choose from.

Me Before You // I had to put a couple books in here, of course. The first is Me Before You, which I read a while ago. I loved the book and plan to watch the movie (eventually!).

Mambi Stickers // I love using these Mambi stickers for scrapbooking. They are so cute and each pack comes with a lot of sheets.

Camera Shoulder Strap // I use my camera a ton. For personal use, for this blog, for my Etsy shop, for my art... so this camera strap comes in handy a lot. And it looks so much nicer than the black one that my camera came with.

City of Bones // I am currently insanely obsessed with the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. (City of Bones is book one in the series.) It's so good! Read more about my feelings for the Mortal Instruments series in this post.

So there are ten things I've been loving! You can totally tell so much about me just by looking at this list! Reading, cooking, crafting... that about sums me up!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment