My Favorite Etsy Shops Part 1

8:00 AM

Etsy. It has expanded like crazy since it began in 2005 and now has over a million sellers and over 25 million active customers. That's a lot of people! I love Etsy and even have my own shop (check it out here!), so I decided it would be fun to start a series featuring my favorite Etsy shops. Since I have so many favorites, this series will be posted in three parts throughout the next few months. The first two parts are going to completely consist of stationery shops (since those are my favorites!) and the last part will consist of other miscellaneous shops I really like. But first, as a bit of a disclaimer, I want to say that I haven't actually purchased anything from these Etsy shops (unless otherwise stated), though I would very much like to someday! 


The first one (pictured above) is Emma Block Illustration


Lisa Rupp Design
Products Pictured: Anemone Garden Art Print // Perpetual Calendar 


Vert Cerise
Products Pictured: Assorted Paper Tags // Matchbook Notepad


Ashley Percival
Products Pictured: Blue Night Owl // Owl Skater


And Smile
Products Pictured: Disappearing // Bouquet of Peonies


Products Pictured: Sailor // Meditation Guru



That's it for the first part of this new series. Aren't there so many amazing, creative people out there? Let me know in the comments what your favorite Etsy shops are!

No comments:

Post a Comment