DIY Cinnamon Sugar Lip Scrub

8:00 AM



I've been trying to wear more lipstick lately, just because it's fun and gives me an immediate boost of confidence! Sure, you have to bother with reapplying multiple times throughout the day, but I think it's worth the extra effort. That being said, dry lips and lipstick do not go well together. That's why I decided to whip up this sugar lip scrub! I try to use it every night and always follow it up with a generous amount of lip balm. That way, in the morning, I'm prepped for my pink lipstick!

This lip scrub is super super simple to put together. It's made of ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and can be mixed together in five minutes or less.



Ingredients:

  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp coconut oil
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon


Step 1: In a small, microwavable bowl, combine the honey and coconut oil. Pop it in the microwave for about 10 seconds.

Step 2: Add the brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir well. I used a little plastic travel container to store my lip scrub, but you can use any small container that you have on-hand.

Hope you liked this simple DIY! See you next week for the start of a brand new series!

No comments:

Post a Comment