Easter Place Cards (Free Printable!)

2:28 PM

 



Happy first day of spring! I am more than ready for the cold weather to be over! Even though I live in California, I still dislike the winter. For those of you who live in the snow - kudos to you. I don't know how you do it!



With Easter coming up, I decided to design these quick, simple printables. These place cards can simply be table decorations (I love pastel colors at this time of year!) or you can add the names of your guests in the space below the "Happy Easter" message to help them find their seats at the table.

Each page has four 4.25" x 5" place cards (4.25" x 2.5" after they're folded in half). I recommend printing them on white card stock. Have a wonderful Easter!



This is my second Easter as a blogger, so I actually have some archives for you to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment