Happy Easter 2016

11:27 AM




Well, I'm taking the day off this Easter Sunday. In lieu of a full-on post, I decided to share a few photos I doodled on. I recently bought myself a Wacom Intuos Draw tablet (I'll do a whole post on it another time) and it is probably one of the best things I've ever bought myself! It allows me to draw straight onto a photo or in Adobe Illustrator.

These pictures also serve as great reminders of the real meaning of Easter. It is the day that we remember the sacrifice Christ made on our behalf to save us from our sins. Don't forget to look past the chocolate and the colorful plastic eggs and the bunny decorations to remember why we celebrate today.

I hope that this day brings you joy and plenty of fun times with friends and family. By the time this post goes up, I'll be on my way to my grandparents' house!

See you next Sunday! And happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment