Printable Coloring Page!

8:28 AM


For my birthday, I received the Secret Garden coloring book. I never thought I was the coloring type, but I've already finished several pages and bought myself some new colored pencils! So I'd say I'm officially hooked. My favorite time to color is while watching a movie or listening to music.

The other day I decided to create my very own coloring page to share with you! It was actually really fun. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to print it out.



I always like to create a color palette on a scrap piece of paper before I start a new page.


I really like these colored pencils if you're in need of some. They're a pretty good price and you get 48 colors!




Without further ado, here's your free coloring page! Click the square in the top right corner to print it.

No comments:

Post a Comment