San Francisco Day Trip

1:40 PM

 
I recently had my last spring break of high school. I got my prom dress, visited family, worked on the blog (of course), and went to San Francisco. Living so close to San Francisco, it's a must to go at least once every school break. I feel so fortunate to live near places like San Francisco that are but an hour away!

Our last trip there was for my sister's fifteenth birthday (we conducted a very scientific study about where the best ice cream in San Francisco is, read about it here!). This time, we just walked around, eating good food and looking into fun shops. I took my camera along so I could make a little video for the blog. I'm still a little new at this video-making thing, but I like how this one turned out. Enjoy!


Here are links to some of the places I went!

Tartine Bakery
Lavish
Rare Device
Patxi's

No comments:

Post a Comment