Printable Valentine's Day Cupcake Toppers

12:21 PM




I am super excited about today's post. I have finally figured out how to upload a PDF from Adobe Illustrator onto my blog! And that means I can make free printables! I've been experimenting a lot with Adobe Illustrator over the past month or so and I think I've finally got the hang of it (the basics, at least...). I designed these color blocked heart cupcake toppers with Adobe Illustrator. There are twelve on a sheet, perfect for a dozen cupcakes! I recommend using cardstock to print them. It's pretty self-explanatory after that: cut them out, tape them on a toothpick (with cute washi tape of course!), and stick them on cupcakes! So cute!

The way you download these is by clicking the arrow in the box icon in the top right corner. This will take you to another window, where you can download it. Happy early Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment