How to Jazz Up Your Paper Clips

7:40 AM

First of all, happy Sunday! Time for another post! I can't believe it's my 13th one already!
Second of all, I want to apologize for the short post today. I am currently wrapping up my junior year and have been very busy lately. But summer is almost here, so expect some exciting stuff in the near future!

Now on to this week's craft tutorial!

Paper clips are very functional. However, you must admit they're lacking in the looks department (even my pretty colored ones). This is a super simple craft that took me less than five minutes. And I didn't have to go to a craft store to buy any new supplies!

Materials:
  • Paper clip
  • Scrap fabric
  • Scissors


First, if you have colored paper clips like I do, try matching the scrap fabric with the paper clip. This isn't necessary, but I like how to colors coordinate. Next, tie the scrap fabric (cut in 4-inch long strips) around the paper clip.



Well, that was easy! If you want, go ahead and trim the edges or give the ends a clean diagonal cut. I decided to keep mine a little raggedy.


Now you can slip your fancy-dancy paper clips into books or journals. I love how they peek out the top.


Here's an idea! Use a few of these paper clips to mark different pages in a textbook. If you want to get really fancy, try color-coordinating them so that each color represents something different. For example, a red fabric could mark sections in a textbook you're confused about or a yellow fabric could mark a page of important vocab. Get creative!



That's all for this week! Check in for another fun post next Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice post!!
    If you want to buypillow protectors then click on the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. https://watchserieshd.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. https://uwatchfree.cloud

    ReplyDelete