5-Minute Nutella Hot Chocolate

7:04 AM


Did you know?

One jar of Nutella is sold every 2.5 seconds.

There's no doubt about it. The world is obsessed with Nutella. And I am no exception. Creamy chocolately hazelnutty goodness on a spoon (yes, I eat it off a spoon).

Now, I am happy to announce that I have found a way to drink Nutella. Nutella Hot Chocolate! It takes 5 minutes to make and tastes delicious!! And (since the weather refuses to get warm here!!) it is the perfect treat for cold, cloudy afternoons.

All you need is milk + nutella.

First things first. Pour one cup of milk into a microwave-safe mug. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.


Stir in 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella (estimate). I recommend 1 tablespoon (even though I love Nutella) because I found that this hot chocolate gets really rich really easily. But if you consider yourself a Nutella fanatic (even more than I do) by all means put 2 tablespoons.

Stir that up and microwave for 30 more seconds. Add some marshmallows or other toppings if you'd like.



Now enjoy the warm chocolatey goodness! See you next Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment