Printable 100 Day Project Quote

2:06 PM



Hello! Happy Sunday! Can you believe that today is the last Sunday in May?? June is right around the corner, and I am so looking forward to summer! The weather has been warming up around here, which I am also very happy about. Maybe that's what prompted me to paint these summery flowers!

I love making printables for the blog, so I thought, why not make my 100 Day Project quotes into printables? Plus, this gives me the best of both worlds: I can hang up my art on my wall, using tape or pushpins, but still keep the original safe in my sketchbook. I'm thinking about doing this for a few more of my favorites, so keep an eye out for more printables in the future!

You can download the printable quote here. As always, I recommend cardstock, but any paper is fine!

Follow along with my 100 Day Project here!

No comments:

Post a Comment