My Favorite Instagram Accounts

2:45 PM


Instagram is by far my favorite social media platform. And I know I'm not alone, since Instagram has a following of about 400 million users! That's a lot of people! My favorite thing about it, and social media in general, is that it connects me with inspiring people from all around the world. There are so many creative people out there, and I happen to follow almost 150 of them on my Instagram account for my blog! It's a lot, and I don't keep up with every post, but it's really fun to see something new and colorful and creative every day!



My favorite Instagram accounts change all the time and lately I've been going through a sort of artsy spurt so my favorite accounts reflect that. If I made this post, say, two weeks ago, they would be completely different! For this post, I just chose five that I'm liking at the moment.

(Also--can we please keep Instagram chronological??!! If you haven't heard about the upcoming changes coming to Instagram, read this article.)

Without further ado, let's start with the first of my favorite Instagram accounts (in no particular order!).

(pictured above)

This artist paints the most amazing plants! Something about her style is so beautiful to me. I could stare at her work all day. I particularly enjoyed following along with her during her 100 Days of Plants and Pots challenge.



I'm a sucker for beautiful hand-lettering and this account definitely has that! Her calligraphy is stunning! Many of the quotes and verses she chooses to write are so encouraging.



Yas' artwork is so whimiscal and unique. What else can I say? The detail is so pretty!



I love Zoe's colorful, quirky patterns. Her style is so unique.



Alrighty, so this one just had to be included. I've been watching Zoella's videos and reading her blog (she remodeled it and it looks so much better now!) for a while now. Her Instagram is just as fabulous and features some awesome photography and, most importantly, really cute photos of her pug, Nala.

Okay, that's it for today! I hope you liked finding out which Instagram accounts I've been enjoying lately. There are honestly so many good ones out there (I follow 150 accounts, remember?) so these are just a handful of the inspiring, creative people in the world. So go ahead a give them a follow.

Have any favorite Instagram accounts? Leave them in the comments below! I'm always down for following more accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment