Printable Hagrid Quote

3:23 PM

 




Is it really February already?? I can't believe we're in the second month of 2017. I just finished week 5 of winter quarter, which means I'm halfway done with freshman year! College flies by much faster than high school did. Yet somehow so much has happened!

I really liked creating my last printable quote so I decided to do another one! This one is one of my favorite quotes from the Harry Potter series! Worrying about the future does not help. The best thing to do is let it go and deal with whatever it is if/when it happens. This quote reminds me of another quote I saw in a shop once: "Worrying works. 90% of the things I worry about never happen." I worry about things that don't even end up happening! And even if they do happen, they usually aren't nearly as bad as I'd made them out to be in my head.

So if you are anything like me and worry way to much, take this wise advice from Rubeus Hagrid. (Find the printable version of this quote here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment