DIY Envelope Liners + Etsy Announcement!

5:00 PM


Today's the day! I've been working on some new Etsy products for my shop and they are finally ready! I've designed everything using Adobe Illustrator and I really like how they turned out. Head over to my shop to check out all the new stuff! 

Now it's time for a DIY. Ever heard of envelope liners? They are simply slips of scrapbook paper that you can stick inside an envelope. They are so fun and easy to make! And they provide a pop of color when your recipient opens their letter!


Step 1: Choose a sheet of scrapbook paper that you'd like to use to line your envelope. Place it face down. Trace your envelope, flap open, with a pencil on the back of the scrapbook paper. Then, set aside the envelope, and draw another envelope shape, this time smaller and inside your first shape. I drew my lines about a half inch away from my original lines,


Step 2: Go ahead and cut along your second outline.


Step 3: Slip your envelope liner inside your envelope. Secure the top flap with a piece of double-sided tape or with a glue stick to keep it in place.


Doesn't it make the envelopes look so much more fun? I am definitely using this trick next time I need to send a letter.

Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop! Also, if you have any suggestions for DIYs, blog posts, recipes, or new Etsy products, send me a message via the Say Hello tab above or leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment